Border Security, Harbor Security
Facial recognition systems are used around the world to check very quickly if an individual’s photo appears in a database of known or suspected criminals.
Border security biometric systems are put in place to track and manage the flow of humans across borders. This includes national database deployments, entrance and exit access control systems, immigration technologies as well as ePassports.
SOLUTION : VERIFICATION AT BORDER CHECKPOINTS
At borders all around the world, there are significant problems and security problems.
Some common problems are
- Some people don’t have any identification documents, which were destroyed in the fighting or left behind in a panicked escape or lost. The numbers are even harder where hundreds of thousands of refugees are unregistered. They slipped across the border for safety
- Some people use fraud ID card to pass through the border to hide their original identities(A criminal, a person who police forces are searching)
In both cases of these problems, Face recognition is only the solution.
HOW TO DO VERIFICATION OF A PERSON WHO HAS NO ID CARD
- Take a picture of the person in front by using Ayonix Facematcher mobile application
- Search face against to FBI, CIA, Intelpol criminal face database
- Search for person identities in certain databases automatically
ONLINE RECOGNITION OF INTRUSIONS BY APS
Apart from Ayonix Facematcher mobile platform, APS recognizes people faces in an uncontrolled way. Ayonix APS products recognizes people from IP Cameras easily. Only needed thing is to use high resolution IP cameras to catch up the suspected/wanted people
APS-connected cameras make surveillance of the environment both in day and night. If any of cameras determines someone and finds a match, system gives an immediate alert.
ADVANTAGES OF APS
- APS identifies people crossing borders on land, sea and air.
- APS optimizes security while providing added speed and convenience for travelers at border crossings.
- APS helps facilitate faster and safer travel via self-service border crossing systems.
- APS helps validate traveler identity at international border crossings and checkpoints to prevent unwanted individuals from entering the country.
- APS prevents unlawful access to restricted areas within border gateways.
- APS verifies identities of employees as they enter sensitive areas.
- APS helps security people by reducing the monitoring works.