Ayonix Public Security (APS ver5.0) is an interactive real time face detection and recognition application which detects and identifies persons of interest supporting security staff, marketing departments and operations management in one single application.
APS detects people’s faces in live cameras and instantly matches with enrollment database to check whether person is in the database. If yes, APS publishes an alarm and sends email to the security staff.
Enrollment in APS is very easy by using any Onvif-compliant IP camera, still images, Alarm images. Any record can be modified, removed, merged with another record. Alarm for each record can be individually set.
- Fast matching speed(465ms for 1 million records)
- Detect and Identify people from IP cameras
- Show “watch list” in real time
- Real time Alert notification
- Easy enrollment to SQL databases
- Batch recording up to ten million people)
- Full-Automatic face archiving
- Recording from past video archive(Network Video Recorder must be purchased)
- Support to Genetec, Milestones Video Management Systems
- Support multiple camera model( Axis, Avigilon,Arecont, Geovision, Panasonic, Sanyo, Sony)
- Support of enrollment from IP camera, face history log and still images
- Improved face log searching and intelligent view
- Observation area setting(ROI setting) for detection&recognition
- Simple installation and instant application launch
- Easy matching mode selection(1:N,N:N)
APS ModuleAPS is composed of five modules:
- Alarm module
- Camera live stream monitoring module
- User log module
- Enrollment module
- Dashboard module